How to execute script from Jenkins if installed on linux and script has located on windows machine?
Jenkins - Installed on Linux server
Script - Kept on Windows Machine
Both machine are in same network.
Hi if jenkins plugin is installed in linux machine we recommended to put your script in your linux machine.Then start testing-whiz server on windows machine your script will execute0
How can I get Jenkins to execute a script that it pulled from Git?
- Create a Jenkins job and configure your git repo in it.
- In Build-steps, select Execute shell script option.
- Give command as python3 your_script_name.py or use python2 your_script_name.py depends on your python version.
- Save the job and click on Build.
- Check the console output of the job that is running.
How do I run Jenkins after installing Linux?You can enable the Jenkins service to start at boot with the command:
- sudo systemctl enable jenkins.app development dubai
- sudo systemctl start jenkins.
- sudo systemctl status jenkins.
- Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/jenkins
Please sign in to leave a comment.