This error is related to certificate inaccessibility. Whenever Java attempts to connect to another application over SSL (e.g.: HTTPS, IMAPS, LDAPS), it will only be able to connect to that application if it can trust it. The way trust is handled in the Java world is that you have a keystore (typically $JAVA_HOME/lib/security/cacerts), also known as the truststore. This contains a list of all known Certificate Authority (CA) certificates, and Java will only trust certificates that are signed by one of those CAs or public certificates that exist within that keystore.
Please follow below steps to fix the issue:
1. Open https://usercentral.testing-whiz.com URL in Firefox.
2. Once URL is opened, you can see Padlock button on the left side of URL in Address bar (Refer Image)
3. Click on Padlock button and you will see the popup, click on the arrow (Show connection details) (Refer Image)
4. After clicking on connection details option, you will find another popup where you need to click on More Information (Refer Image)
5. Once you have clicked on More Information link, you will see Page Info popup where you to need to click on View Certificate option (Refer Image)
6. Once you have clicked on View Certificate option, you will see Certificate details. Click on Details Tab first, then select testing-whiz.com from Certificate Hierarchy and Export Certificate.
7. After clicking on Export Button, save this certificate as C:\TestingWhiz with File name as .crt extension.
8. Now, Import certificate into TestingWhiz JRE
9. Go to TestingWhiz Installation Directory. (C:\TestingWhiz)
10. Go to (C:\TestingWhiz\plugins\com.cygnet.autotest.jre_1.0.0\jre_tw\bin) and open command prompt from there
11. Execute below command
keytool -import -keystore "C:/TestingWhiz/plugins/com.cygnet.autotest.jre_1.0.0/jre_tw/conf/security/cacerts" -trustcacerts -alias "TW UserCentral Certificate" -file C:\TestingWhiz\usercentraltesting-whizcom.crt
12. After executing the command, it will ask for a password
13. The password is: changeit
14. Trust this certificate? Yes
15. Restart TestingWhiz and enter the license code.
Please sign in to leave a comment.